Program Outcomes for B.Sc. students
PO 1: The B. Sc. Programme develops scientific temperament and attitude among the science graduates.
PO 2: The qualities of a science observation, precision, analytical mind, logical thinking, clarity of thought and expression, systematic approach, qualitative and quantitative decision making are enlarged.
PO 3: The program also empowers the graduates to appear for various competitive examinations or choose the post graduate programme of their choice.
PO 4: This programme trains the learners to extract information, formulate and solve problems in a systematic and logical manner.
PO 5: This programme enables the learners to perform the jobs in diverse fields such as science engineering, industries, survey, education, banking, development-planning, business, public service, self-business etc. efficiently.
Program Outcomes for B.com students
PO1: The B. Com. Graduates would be able to acquire basic and fundamental knowledge and skills for doing business and commercial activities of their choice.
PO2: The program also empowers the graduates to appear for various competitive exams or choose a profession of their choice such as CA, CS, ICWA, MBA, M.Com etc.
PO3: The program enables the students to acquire the accounting knowledge, management principles, retail trading, banking and insurance transactions, business economics and financial management.
PO4: The students also acquire knowledge in the field of management accounting, corporate accounting, statistical and mathematical techniques and knowledge relating to corporate law and business laws.
PO5: The students become capable of doing a business of their choice or choosing a profession or can become employees having basic knowledge and skill required for such activities.
Program Outcomes for B.A students
PO 1: The students acquire knowledge in the field of social sciences, literature and humanities which make them sensitive and sensible enough.
PO 2: The B.A. graduates will be acquainted with the social, economic, historical, geographical, political, ideological and philosophical tradition and thinking.
PO 3: The program also empowers the graduates to appear for various competitive examinations or choose the post graduate programme of their choice.
PO 4: The B. A. program enables the students to acquire the knowledge with human values framing the base to deal with various problems in life with courage and humanity.
PO 5: The students will be ignited enough to think and act over for the solution of various issues prevailed in the human life to make this world better than ever.
Program outcome for M.com Students
PO 1: The post graduate program provides the students advanced knowledge in the field of business and management and also enables the students to acquire the basic skills required for carrying out business activities, research, stock market operations, accounting practices, etc.
PO 2: The program also provides them with adequate knowledge and skill to provide consultancy services in Finance and Marketing.
PO 3: Similarly after completion of the program students can confidently prepare for NET, SET, and other competitive examinations of their choice.
PO 4: After the completion of post graduate program there is a wider scope for research work.
Program outcome for M.Sc Students
PO 1: Ability to integrate and generate in-depth relevant scientific knowledge for the benefit of related course.
PO 2: Ability to apply knowledge to perform project works scientifically to explain Course phenomena.
PO 3: Ability to analyze and solve Course problems and also ability to evaluate situations and react responsibly to communicate, cooperate and lead a team among peers and others.
PO 4: Ability to integrate professional ethics in life, organization, society and individual to fulfill the needs of mankind in both spiritual and material aspects.
PO 5: Ability to acquire knowledge independently for continuous personal and professional Development
PO 6: Ability to explain managerial concepts and identify business opportunities and initiate action to achieve it.
Program outcome for M.A. Students
PO 1: The students acquire in depth knowledge in the field of social sciences, literature and humanities which make them sensitive and sensible enough to solve the issues related with mankind.
PO 2: The postgraduates will be acquainted with the social, economical, historical, geographical, political, ideological and philosophical tradition and thinking of their respective subjects.
PO 3: The program also empowers the post-graduates to appear for various competitive examinations or choose the any post graduate or research programme of their choice.
PO 4:The M. A. program enables the students to aquire the knowledge with human values framing the base to deal with various problems in life with courage and humanity.
PO 5: The students will be ignited enough through the knowledge of the special PG programme to think and act over for the solution of various issues prevailed in the human life.
PO 6: Through the PG programme the students will come know about research in their respective subject. It may also provide the information to the students for collection of Data, enquiry, primary and secondary methods of collection of data, classification and tabulation of data. Students get knowledge of various research methods and can realize the importance of research to find solutions of a specific issue.
Program Specific Outcomes
B.Sc. Physics Programme Specific Outcomes
On completion of the Program student able to:
- Understanding of core knowledge on various papers op Physics. Clear the concepts which help them in understanding physical phenomenon in nature.
- Demonstrate skills and competencies to conduct scientific experiments related to Physics.
- Indentify their area of interest and further specialize in the Physics.
- Possess advanced knowledge and skills in job market for various technical industries.
- Relate their knowledge and skills in carrying out independent work.
- Analyze situations, search for truth and extract information, formulate and solve problems in a systemic and logical manner.
- Discuss debate and communicate in a clear and logical way, with graduates in Physics and other fields.
M.Sc. Physics Programme Specific Outcomes
On completion of the Program student able to:
- Develop a logical and reasoning abilities.
- Develop thorough understanding of synthesis and characterization of solid state Physics and electronic Electronics.
- Develop various applications of Nanotechnology and Electronic Devices.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Renewable Energy sources.
- It helps to develop them in various research fields in Physics.
- It helps to develop them in CSIR Examination.
B.Sc. Electronics Programme Specific Outcomes
- The students attain a sound level in basic Electronics and laid a secure foundation for research and higher studies.
- The students have development problem-solving skills, experimental and data analysis skills in Electronics.
- They learn various concepts which help them in understanding construction and working of electronics equipments.
- At the end of the course, students develop problem solving skills and learn various concepts which help in developing logical tools and models used to solve various real life problems.
B.Sc. Chemistry Programme Specific Outcomes
- After completing this programme students will be able to integrate their knowledge of skills in order to become problem solving:
- Students followed and understood general laboratory practice guidelines, including safety.
- They are able to handle instruments for basic and modern chemical analysis.
- After completing the UG program the students secured thorough knowledge of Basic and Applied Chemistry.
- To make students capable of studying Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry in academic and industrial courses.
- To expose the students to promising frontiers of Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
- To build up problem solving skills in students.
- To develop abilities to apply the knowledge of contents of principles of Chemistry.
- To develop the power of appreciation, the achievements in Chemistry and the role in nature as well as society.
- To explore knowledge to the students and studies in Chemistry in multidisciplinary areas that can be helpful for self-employment.
M.Sc. Chemistry Programme Specific Outcomes
- To develop abilities to apply the knowledge of contents of principles of Chemistry inculcated by teachers.
- To develop proper attitude towards the subject and ability to explore the subject up to thorough depth retaining their interest.
- To develop the power of appreciation, the achievements in Chemistry and its role in nature as well as in the social order.
- To develop skills required in Chemistry such as the proper handling of apparatus, chemicals and sophisticated instruments, ability to analyze the data and its interpretation, etc.
- They will learn to do their research ethically, with areas at the forefront of Chemical Sciences, with interdisciplinary approach.
- Students will become able to secure jobs in industries, teaching profession and other requisite government employments.
- To flourish interest of PG students to pursue their further studies in research institutes and in renowned institutes with Chemistry as a discipline.
- To make them able to qualify National Competitive examinations such as NET, SET, GATE, JRF, UGC-CSIR etc.
- To be able to apply the concept and principle studied in Chemistry to various emerging areas of Chemical Sciences.
B.Sc. Zoology Programme Specific Outcomes
- The students are expected to acquire the knowledge of animal science, natural phenomenon, and manipulation of nature and environment by man.
- Understanding the scientific terms, concepts, facts, phenomenon and their interrelationship.
- Applications of the knowledge develop skills in practical work, experiments and laboratory materials.
- Students followed and understood general laboratory practice guidelines, including safety.
- They are able to handle instruments for basic and modern analysis.
- To develop scientific attitude which is the major objective this makes the students open minded, critical observations, curiosity, thinking etc.
- Abilities to apply scientific methods, collection of scientific data, problem solving.
M.Sc. Zoology Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate broad understanding of major current and past theories research findings and methodologies and techniques in their area of concentration.
- Students will develop critical thinking skills.
- Students will develop and complete original research that advances a specific field of study within one of the broad subject area.
- Students will retrieve, evaluate, and interpret professional scientific literature and use this information to develop theoretical framework, hypothesis and prediction.
- Student will conduct independent research analyze and interpret resulting data.
- Student will prepare and submit manuscripts resulting from their independent research for publication in professional peer-reviewed journals.
- Students are encouraged for study of sericulture, apiculture, pisiculutre and poultry keeping for future endeavor.
B.Sc. Botany Programme Specific Outcomes
A degree with Botany is applicable to many types of careers.
- Some plant biologists work primarily outdoors, in forests, parklands, or fields.
- Others work in laboratories, museums, in botanical gardens, or in industry.
- Graduates go into fields as diverse as biotechnology, environmental monitoring and protection, agriculture and Ethenobotany.
- More than half of Botany students go on to post graduate/higher studies in natural science, agriculture, environmental sciences, and education.
- Students can work to develop organic farming.
M.Sc. Botany Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students can become Plant Pathologists specialize in diagnosis
- Learners can work as Plant Ecologists
- Students can avail the opportunity to become Plant Evolutionary Biologists and Taxonomists.
- Learners can work as Plant Physiologists and Molecular Biologists.
- Students can work and research in the field of Genetically altered food production.
B.Sc. Microbiology Programme Specific Outcomes
- Learners will understand the scope and historical developments in microbiology, characteristics of different types of microorganisms and methods of their classification.
- Students will understand ultra structure of bacterial cell. Explain the nutritional requirements and mechanisms of their transportation in the cell.
- Understand and use methods of visualizing microorganisms, controlling growth of microorganisms, isolation of microorganisms. Perform isolation and maintenance of bacterial cultures.
- Learners will understand and explain the body defense mechanisms and describe the immunological concepts with reference to infection, immunity.
- Learners will understand the impact of microorganisms on environment for sustainable development.
- Students will understand ultra structure life cycle of Virus, Fungus, Algae and Protozoa.
M.Sc. Microbiology Programme Specific Outcomes
- Design microbiological experiments at an advanced graduate level.
- Demonstrate expertise with a variety of conventional and advanced microbiology techniques.
- Read, understand and review existing literature related to their research topic.
- Produce significant scientifically reliable research results.
- Research outcomes and their interpretations should be clearly presented orally, elucidate in posters and in peer reviewed publications.
- Build up awareness and perspective as a member of a local, national and global scientific community.
- Compete successfully for industrious
B.Sc. Mathematics Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students can apply induction principle
- Students can find LUB, GLB apply the definition of limit and continuity.
- Students can learn integration through infinite sum.
- They can solve improper integral of any kind using the known methods
- Students can know the definition of the limit of a sequence, evaluate the limits of a wide class of real sequences.
- Students can understand the significance of differentiability for complex functions and be familiar with the Cauchy-Riemann equations.
- Students can apply discrete probability distributions.
M.Sc. Mathematics Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students are able to learn Action mapping and fundamental theorems of homomorphism.
- Analyze any type of sequence or series.
- Recognize definition and properties of initial value problems.
- Understand how complex numbers provide a satisfying extension of the real numbers
- Solve examples on Bays Theorem.
- Differentiate continuous and discrete random variable.
- Find Dimension of vector space.
- Know and understand products measures of various theorems
BCA Programme Specific Outcomes
- Use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core computer applications.
- Identify computer application related problems, analyze them and design the system or provide the solution for the problem.
- Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written, computing and graphical skills and presentation.
B.Sc. CS Programme Specific Outcomes
- Be able to analyses a problem, construct alternate approaches to its solution and evaluate the merits and demerits of each.
- Be aware of the history of the discipline of Computer Science and understand the conceptual underpinnings of the subject.
- Understand the nature of the software development process, including the need to provide appropriate documentation.
- Understand standard techniques for solving a problem on a computer, including programming techniques and techniques for the representation of information.
- Understand the basic theory of computer architectures, including computer hardware and networking.
- Be able to effectively communicate with persons who are not technically versed in the subject.
- Be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning and development.
M.Sc. CS Programme Specific Outcomes
- Utilize and implement hardware and software technologies that provide computing solutions to address the needs of an organization.
- Identify various needs within the organization and provide solution using computing technologies.
- Apply basic cultural, social, legal, and ethical practices inherent in the discipline of computing.
- Understand analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, compiler design, data mining, mobile computing and networking for efficient design of computer based system of varying complexity.
- To attain deep knowledge and understanding the principles of programming for applying in broad range of languages and open source platforms.
- To improve the ability of imparting knowledge in various domains and to solve real world problems with modern technological tools.
B.Sc. Biotechnology Programme Specific Outcomes
- Apply basic science, engineering and program core to solve complex biotechnological problems.
- Isolate, purify and characterize biological samples using sophisticated analytical experimental techniques.
- Design process equipment, plants, biosensors and recombinant molecules for biotechnological and allied processes.
- Apply research based knowledge and biotechnological methods to investigate complex biological problems
- Apply modern software tools including prediction and modeling methods on biological databases to identify issues in biomedical problems
- Assess personal, product and environmental safety, intellectual property and social responsibilities related to modern biotechnological research and development.
- Identify measures for energy, environment, health, safety and society following ethical principles.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams to attain project objectives, document the activities and present reports effectively.
- Apply engineering and management principles for effective implementation of projects
- Pursue life-long learning to enhance knowledge and skills for professional advancement.
B.A. Political Science Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will understand the need for a constitution and explain the role of constitution in a democratic society.
- For the welfare of the society students can demonstrate an understanding of the concepts & central themes of the political ideologies examined
- Students will able to explain the Governmental mechanism from Gram panchayat to Parliament and can suggest solutions over various issues in its functioning and implementation.
- Students will use various political concepts and ideology to analyze new situations.
- Students can work as political analyst, political party adviser, as a research scholar or can be a political thinker and writer.
M.A. Political Science Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will be able to describe the history and making of Indian constitution with its philosophical base.
- Students will be able to explain parliamentary system in India.
- Students will be able to critically analyze and apply the basic principles of Indian and western political thinkers and scholars.
- Students will be able to understand the composition and functions of Election Commission of India and other state election commissions.
- Students will be able to understand the meaning, nature and scope of the International organization, International Law and International Politics.
- The programme provides the students with the capacity to identify issues and problems relating to the realization of human rights.
B.A. Sociology Programme Specific Outcomes
- Curriculum or Syllabus of the sociology department attempted to provide social sense amongst the students.
- It also tried to give them sociological understanding of various concepts which we found in the society and at the same time it gave them a sociological perspective to analysis social issues, social movements, social structure, social thinkers and their theoretical contribution in the sociology.
- Teaching faculties of the sociology department took initiative to make students familiar with the sociological discourse.
- Another very useful outcome also we found that academic study of the papers related to social research methods, social welfare policies, human rights and society played very vital role to provide useful knowledge to students for their careers in social research, NGO’s government job.
M.A. Sociology Programme Specific Outcomes
- How to choose the problem for research in Social study.
- He can understand and guide about various research methodology to carry out the research in sociology so that issues in social life of the people can get better solutions over the problems faced by mankind. .
- He can be an adept and can work as an advisor to various social organizations to iradicate the social issues.
- He can undertake Research Projects over the social issues independently and can sought financial assistance for it from Government or non-Government organizations.
- He can be a good social worker and address various social issues and make the people aware about it.
- He can work better to make the society sensitive and sensible enough to overcome various social issues.
M.A. Public Administration Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will understand the basic concepts of Public Administration and can observe it as a responsible citizen.
- Students can have knowledge of basic administrative system in India and work for reforms in it.
- Students are able to work effectively on any administrative post; right from Class I to Class IV.
- Students will be able to find out the multi-dimensionality of problems and processes of Indian Administration and can work for reforms in it. Understand the concept of Office Administration.
- They can develop employer-employee relations manage stress and maintain more efficiency of the organization. Students can develop a local leadership.
B.A. Economics Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will understand the role finance institution, finance management, Banking E – Banking, money and Capital markets.
- Students will understand the concepts GNP, NNP, GDP, NDP, PCI, Disposable Income. Students will understand various aspects and features of Indian economy.
- Student will know about Consumer’s behavior, Demand analysis, cardinal and ordinal utility. It may also provide the information to the student for elasticity of demand, price, income and cross elasticity of demand.
- Students will learn about the concepts of statistical methods. Students will know the concepts of supply of money and demand for money, types of money, classical and modern theory of interest, Trade cycle Theory.
- Students will know demographic features, size, sex ratio, growth rate, migration, Industrial development, Industrial policy, FERA, FEMA, Act. and the Concept of LPG.
- The students will understand various concepts of Agricultural Economics and they can be well familiar with rural Economy. Students can work efficiently in the field of banking, finance, industry, farming, consumer rights, production, research and trade.
M.A. Economics Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students can know how to apply the knowledge from Economics in various sectors of society in order to solve various financial issues.
- Students will know Foreign Trade, FDI, International Trade, Foreign Policy, International Institutions, such as W.T.O, World Bank, I.M.F, ASSION, and Trade Policies and International debts etc. and can design local policies to overcome economical crises.
- Students can utilize their knowledge to solve issues in land reforms, traditional and Modern Agriculture, Small and Marginal Farmers, Agricultural Production and Productivity.
- Students can design policy to build the gap between agricultural, Industry, infrastructure sectors. Students can be aware of and make the public aware of Taxation, Public debt, Fiscal and Monetary policy etc.
- Students can understand Fund Based Activities and Non Fund based Activities, Sources of Revenue, Merchant Banking in India, Functions of Merchant Bank and Commercial Banks, Concept of Credit Rating such as CRISIL, IICRA, CAREDCR, ONICRA.
B.Com. Programme Specific Outcomes
- The students able to understand the fundamental knowledge of commerce.
- The program also empowers the students to choose a profession of their choice such as CA, CS, ICMA, MBA, M.Com etc.
- The program enables the students to acquire the accounting and auditing knowledge.
- The students also acquire knowledge in the field of management accounting, corporate accounting etc.
- The students become capable of doing a business of their choice .
M.Com. Programme Specific Outcomes
- The post graduate program provides the students advanced knowledge in the field of business and management.
- It also enables the students to acquire the basic skills required for carrying out business activities, research, stock market operations, accounting practices, etc.
- The program also provides opportunity in consultancy services in various aspects of commerce.
- Similarly after completion of the program students can also build their career through Ph.D Programme on finance, marketing, HR etc.
B.A. Hindi Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students get information about social relations among the people through stories to develop social morals.
- Students get information about education system and they also promote to stop dowry system and another problems in society by reading literature in Hindi language.
- Course Student know about Hindi Prachin Kavita, also know modern poem it gives Human values, social commitment.
- These poems also promote students to develop sensitiveness and also Develop humanity.
- Student know new compose like dairy and letter of renowned authors.
M.A. Hindi Programme Specific Outcomes
- This programme provides an opportunities to become a translator, officer and Block writer.
- The programme offers a wide scope for research work.
- The programme encourages to be a good motivational speaker.
- The Programme also imbibe among students to become a spiritual speaker.
B.A. History Programme Specific Outcomes
- History has surrounded us and waits for the right time to explode. It never lets one to forget past easily.
- Present has its own need and facilities. Some try to forget History where as some we History as per their necessity.
- All the sage and saints through their saying portray history is very good.
- It means that everyone is utilizing history according to their perspective only thing is we don’t realize it as it is past and parcel of our life.
- When it becomes violent and aggressive, then we realize that past is still alive and exists.
- None of the countries can history of its own and make a new beginning.
- In this way, History always is alive giving a direction to presents hence history cannot be considered as only a syllabus to study.
- Countries may be ruled or became independent anytime but the feeling of patriotism remains in the hearts of the people. History provors people about going independence whenever they are ruled by.
- One historical truth is past condition creating present and it can giving new birth to future and so it is important to remind it.
- Students can avail good opportunities to work in the field of archeology, education and research.
M.A. History Programme Specific Outcomes
Student can go for research work in Historical places.
- This Programme provides opportunity for the students in Archeological Survey of India.
- Employment opportunity in tourism industry is opened for the students.
- The programme offers various avenues to study the various Civilizations.
B.A. English Programme Specific Outcomes
Literature contributes to the gradual civilization of man by activating his sense perceptions sharply so as to be quick enough to react to their appeal.
- Literature arts appeal to the emotional, aesthetic, reflective, intellectual, meditative and spiritual faculties of man.
- On the other hand, literature is a mode of reflecting reality, intending to appeal to the various faculties of sensitive sensible and sentient man.
- It also offers pleasure. Besides it helps the learner to know the noble values in life making him a responsible citizen of this world and leads him to make the place more worth living.
- Simultaneously this course will help the students to improve communicative skills in English.
M.A. English Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will gain a knowledge of the major traditions of literatures written in English, and an appreciation for the diversity of literary and social voices within–and sometimes marginalized by–those traditions.
- They will develop an ability to read texts in relation to their historical and cultural contexts, in order to gain a richer understanding of both text and context, and to become more aware of themselves as situated historically and culturally.
- Students will Value literature, language, and imagination, they will develop a passion for literature and language.
- They will appreciate literature’s ability to elicit feeling, cultivate the imagination, and call us to account as humans.
- They will cultivate their capacity to judge the aesthetic and ethical value of literary texts–and be able to articulate the standards behind their judgments.
- They will appreciate the expressive use of language as a fundamental and sustaining human activity, preparing for a life of learning as readers and writers.
- Students will develop an appreciation of how the formal elements of language and genre shape meaning.
- They will recognize how writers can transgress or subvert generic expectations, as well as fulfill them. And they will develop a facility at writing in appropriate genres for a variety of purposes.
B.A. Geography Programme Speific Outcomes
The courses of the program shall helpful to gather the information and knowledge of basics in geography.
- This knowledge will be useful to understand and survive the life with geographical situation around us, which varies spatially and temporally.
- Have firm foundations in the fundamentals and application of recent Geographical and scientific theories.
- The data and knowledge of these courses in present program will help to students to become sustain and compete in competitive world.
- They may able to interpret and analyze quantitative data.
- This program will help to students to understand the natural processes on the earth and beneath the earth surface, which directly and indirectly affecting on the human life.
M.A. Geography Programme Specific Outcomes
The courses of this program are helpful to the student for extract the knowledge of geographical aspects at local, regional, national and global level. e.g. topography, climate oceanic activities etc.
- Being as an applied earth sciences, it useful to the study of geographical elements around us.
- By getting the knowledge of geographical aspects the students will become competent to face various competitive examinations and build their career.
- Students should have an advanced level understanding .
- Students should enlarge their professional foundations through activities such as teaching, internships, and fellowships
- Students should be able to communicate scientific results in writing and in oral presentation.
- Students should acquire the basic tools needed to carry out independent research.
- Physical socio-economic survey of micro-regions.